Imbat Hotel, is located high on a hill with an expansive and panoramic view of the clear turquoise blue waters of the Aegean Sea. Hotel offers you a lively, friendly atmosphere. During your holiday, you can swim at private sandy beach or in swimming pools or visit Turkish bath. The evenings are for sitting in outdoor bars or dining by the sea in one of restaurants. Afterwards, bars and disco will keep you going until dawn.
Recently renovated 310 rooms ,299 smoking and non-smoking rooms, 3 handicapped and 9 suites . All rooms with balcony, direct telephone, air-condition, mini bar, 24 hours room service.
For dining,1 Open Buffet Restaurant(Indoor&Outdoor),1 Alacarte Restaurant (Italian Cuisine) and for bars,4 bars (Terace Bar, Lobby Bar, Snack Bar, Santi Bar) are serving all day.
The hotel has many activities and services like,24 hour doctor on demand,swimming pool,children pool, garden, children playground,kids club and full day animation are available for guests
In addition to these activities and services,massage, sauna, jacuzzi, laundry,dry cleaning, parking,24 hour room service,hairdresser and shopping centre are available for guests,too.
For sport facilities, water sports,fitness centre, table tennis,darts,billiards,aerobic and gymnastics are available all day.
Imbat Hotel is 3 km from Kusadasi city center and 75 km away from Izmir International Airport (ADB).
Had a great stay and a tremendous time.The service received from the mature staff was second to none,as for the younger ones,a bit of customer service is required that will take them to a higher level..
Neda Petroska Angelovska (Macedonia)
1. There is no wi-fi in the rooms and the staff every day says that there is a small technical problem, but it wasnt fixed during the stay in the hotel (for 10 days, so the question is was it a little problem or something else???)
2. Another problem were sunbeds! You are on summer holiday and you have to wake up early in the morning (6 o'clock or earlier) to find free sun beds on the beach. Too small send beach for a big hotel as Imbat is.
3. Imagine!You are in Turkey and for 10 days you have no chance to try/taste Turkish baklava (traditional food for Turkey). Thats true.
4. There is a big rush for a dinner. you have to wait for 30 min. for giro, meet, fish, eggs to be prepared.
5. Very good fun for the kids especially.
6. Good and kind service staff with smile on their faces.
7. Good and clean swimming pool.
8. The bar on the beach is closed at 5 o'clock (too early) and you have to go 4 floors upstairs to get a drink for the beach.
9. Good and tasty food 5
10 Very close time for breakfast and lunch
That's enough I think. Overall, Not a bed holiday
saso velkovski (Macedonia)
Not place in restaurant for all people. Staff not kind. Not place in beach and pool.
garcia guillaume (France)
very good situation with private beach and beautiful view but rooms were not cery cleaned
Milen Velushev (Bulgaria)
My family and I stayed at the hotel for a week in the middle of June. The room had a working air conditioner and this was a huge plus, because it was working all the time- the weather been so very hot. The service is what one expects at a hotel of this sort - overworked staff and rudimentary English. Food was plenty but repetatively the same. Meat was scarce. Drinks were standard and bars were located close to the pool and the beach. There was the problem with "towel reservation" practice for the places around the pool and the beach. In fact I I too was practicing it, but I usually would leave the towels late in the evening- the staff wouldn't pick them up overnight. All in all it was a nice hotel but don't expect miracles.
Emil Stojanov (Macedonia)
Nice hotel,been there twice but since the first time(2007)i've noticed some changes like the air conditioning regime which is absolutely inappropriate for that kind of place(and wasn't mentioned before!).Worth visiting i recomend it to famillies with little children,but,SOLVE THE AIRCONDITIONING PROBLEM!
Elene Evagaros (Greece)
It is the right hotel for the people who have beer budget.
Jennifer Bravley (United Kingdom)
I was to be dissapointed coz its not a 5* its like a 4*
Aixa Vazquez (Argentina)
Nice but old hotel, very nice foods. good for stay 1 week, no more..